1. To add another party to a current conversation, press LINK or FLASH button or press and
release the HOOKSWITCH to put the original party on hold.
2. Listen for 3 beeps followed by dial tone.
3. Dial the number of the third party.
*If you make a mistake dialing, or you reach a busy signal, or get no answer, press the link or
flash button twice to return to the first call.
4. When the third party answers you can talk privately.
5. Press the LINK or FLASH button or press and release the HOOKSWITCH and the other party
is included on the call.
6. When the originating party hangs up, all parties are disconnected and the call is completed.